Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kelp Avatar!!


Kelp Avatar

Finally managed to get this in 2 tries (this time!), although I've spent over 1 million NPs in total trying to get it :)

If anyone wants to try for the av, make sure your pet is *very bloated* and choose the following (cheapest) dishes in Kelp Restaurant:

Appetisers- Angel Hair Salad - 13,000 np
Main Course- Spicy Radish Salad - 28,400 np
Dessert- Honeyed Horn Of Plenty - 12,000 np
Cocktails- Thornberry Brew - 7,000 np

Good luck to anyone that tries for the av - if you manage to eat in Kelp and get the leftover message:

This is a great restaurant! I am not sure I will be able to eat everything...
Can I take something with me?!? Your pet is allowed to take some home.
We have already boxed up the leftovers for you!

There's no SHH, but the avatar will be in your drop down list :)

No comments: