Sunday, December 02, 2007

Goodbye, Little Man :( xxx

After rescuing Kirk 4 and a half years ago, my beloved little cat caught a terrible disease, and after countless vet vists with the kindest vet in the world, 100's of £ spent, and every test we could do without causing him distress, we had to let him go to sleep on November 23rd 2007. I loved this little guy (actually a girl, but we didn't find that out until after we'd named him!) with all my heart and I miss him every day.

Kirk - you're still my world and I'll never forget you.
You'll always be Mummy's Special Boy xxxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww thats so sad. My dog had hip troubles and couldnt walk anymore. So we had to let him go too. I have 5 cats. But it is so hard to let them go.

Vic Norman :) said...

Arw thank you for your kind words :)

So sorry to hear about your dog - it's never easy to go through :(

Bronzer Tanning Lotion | Tanning Beds said...

I hate that for you. I have 2 little dogs that are my world.

hamstar_6 said...

I'm so sorry........
http://neohelp123.blogspot.com/

Tracy La La La said...

So sorry to hear about your kitty. My kitty is ill too and as she is too old maybe we can't save her. God bless them.